We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a passion for sports and a minimum of 3–5 years of experience in the sports industry or on the agency side in design, advertising, or marketing. If you have a natural ability to lead and coordinate projects and are interested in a full-time role in Amsterdam/Den Bosch, we would love for you to join our team and be a part of our exciting journey.
GraphicHunters is a creative studio specializing in sports design and part of the One:Nil network. We believe that sports deserve world-class design in order to take the stage it deserves. Our goal is to create captivating and premium brand identities, campaign styles, and visual content for sports brands.
Due to the rapid growth of our studio, we are always looking for new talent. We seek individuals who challenge themselves to constantly create high-level visual content and are always seeking the next level. Currently, we are in a growth phase and looking to expand our core team. We have offices in Amsterdam and Den Bosch and collaborate with a collective of premium designers worldwide, each with their own areas of expertise.
As a Project Manager at GraphicHunters, you will use your exceptional talent and skills in project and client management to oversee projects for multiple clients. You have a strong understanding of the entire process, from briefing to deliverables, and enjoy working with specialists both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience in the sports industry
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and clients
- Proactive and forward-thinking approach to problem-solving
- Service-oriented mindset, with a focus on delivering exceptional results for clients
- Strong client management skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey ideas effectively
- Commercial experience and understanding of business objectives
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- A minimum of 3–5 years of experience on the agency side in design, advertising, or marketing
- A true passion for sports and a desire to create impactful designs within the industry
- Experience in design and/or marketing is a plus.
Working at GraphicHunters
- Our home base is in the Netherlands, but we offer flexible hours and the ability to work remotely from anywhere.
- Generous vacation time to prioritize your health and happiness
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to be part of an exceptional team of professionals
- Diverse range of projects and prestigious clients in the sports industry
- A high-performing yet relaxed atmosphere that fosters collaboration and friendship among like-minded colleagues
Join our team as a Project Manager. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.